Sunday, August 24, 2008

All will be revealed....

So tomorrow is the day. Whether or not the child of my loins will be male or female. I just hope it is healthy. The "Network" will grow.

I feel like I need to add some content to this post so it will be a beginning of the week/end of the Olympics poll:

Will Horton/Joff/Xavi's child will be a male or female?

What will Americans watch/talk about now that the Olympics are over?

Jamaica Track Team: Natural or Doping?

What will Carlos's first comment on this post be?

New Olympic Sport you would like to see in 2012?

Pick a city that will never host the Olympics but that you would like to see host the Olympics?

What restaurant has the best french fries?

Have a great week....make sure to get answers in before tomorrows post!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

child = female. God has a sense of humor...or karma is going to get back at the 3:1 ratio of our parents.

national conversation = there is this thing called an "election" coming up...although I don't think a majority of people know or care.

Jamaica track = duh?! next dumb quesiton.

Carlos = something about how excited he is to be Grandpa Los for the second time...

New Olympic Sport = no new sports. keep cutting them down until there are like 4 sports...that ONLY matter/play in olympics: swimming, volleyball, track/field, and badminton...or something.

City = Memphis, TN...bbq, elvis, mud island, and lots of racists...on both sides of the fence. let's show the world how unified we are in the most ununified city in America (next to birmingham)

Best French Fries = love McD's when they are fresh/hot...but I really love all fries. really. all of them. I've never met a french fry I didn't like.

can't wait to hear the news tomorrow...so excited. I'm glad you guys are finding out and not waiting to be surprised like some other dumb people I know.

(oh. I also want to know where Matt/Vic decided to go vacationing...that must be nice by the way...having one's biggest worry be to wonder what exotic destination to travel to next. I'm just saying...)

Anonymous said...

Horton's child will be a female; God has a sense of humor

I don't know about Americans, but the world will be watching Futebol

Jmaica equals enhanced

Horton

Blow gun

Santiago but they dont ave enough people

Anonymous said...

I say male-another Iwaszkowiec to carry on the family name

The upcoming election, of course- we're going to be sick and tired of it all by election day

New Olympic sport - furniture construction from flat cardboard boxes... see how fast the contestants can make something that resembles furniture from all the flat pieces and little plastic bags of hardware. I know someone who would be a serious contender for the gold. She lives in Seattle and is considering a change in professions.

City to host Olympics - Bozeman, Montana. There is an Applebys there with great fries,

It's a typical Seattle day - pouring down rain here and cool.

Can't wait til tomorrow to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

You're having a girl, just like the rest of us. There may be no more boys born ever and the human race begins its decline with us. (At least we don't have to worry about first dates and the sex talk)

We'll talk about how "low" gas prices are at $3.30/gal...and St. Louisans will talk about how this has been a ridiculously temperate summer...my grass refuses to burn up and I refuse to mow it twice a week.

Does ganga make you faster?

His first comment will be about why his was not the first comment.

I have already submitted my request for water sports biathlon...slalom and shoot, wakeboard and shoot, kite surf and shoot.

If St. Louis were to host the olympics those on the east and west coast could realize where it is actually located.

McDonalds are the overall winner. Penn Station gets best natural, Red Robin gets best quantity, and even after working there and eating them off of people's plates as I took food to the table, I still give Friday's best seasoned fries.

Does the world of McBloggerson get naming rights on the bambino?

Kim is still pregnant and I am still chomping at the bit...

Anonymous said...

uncle travel fred, joff is having a boy. because god does in fact have a very good sense of humor.

as much as i despise politics and the unbelievably idiotic behavior they produce, i will agree that the election is going to be the main "water cooler" topic. we don't have a water cooler at my work though. (we do however have displays with lifesize cut-outs of the 2 presidential candidates and you would be amazed at the stupidity they inspire). but the topic i am most excited for is mizzou football.

i actually think that the jamaicans are legit. the "doping" they're doing isn't helping them run faster.

new olympic sport....i like my ninja warrior style obstacle course event idea but i wouldn't be suprised if skateboarding is proposed. especially with the popularity of snowboarding in the winter games.

i'm actually suprised that dubai hasn't made a push for the olympics yet. maybe they have and i just don't know about it. anyway, i think it would be cool if honolulu had the olympics. you could hold the events throughout the hawaiian islands. it would be pretty cool but there's pretty much no way it could ever happen. and sorry greg, but after the alleged debacle of 1904 st. louis will never host the olympics again (there was actually a pretty funny article about this on insideSTL).

best french fries = mcdonalds. but red robin is strong too.

*i'm watching a replay of the gold medal men's volleyball match. why do volleyball teams huddle after EVERY SINGLE POINT? it bugs me for some reason, kinda like gymnastics with all the hugging.

Anonymous said...

-Male. Someone has to carry on the family name, and I think it should be Xavi.

-The new fall line-up, of course. Now that the writers strike is over, we will have lovely new shows to watch!

-I think running is the lamest olympic competition ever. It would definitely be cooler if there was a tiger or other deadly predator chasing them.

-He's found another place to leave comments now. A far better place where his comments are appreciated.

-See above re: tiger chase.

-?

-Red Robin has the best fries, no contest.

Anonymous said...

when is XM coming online?

I can't wait.