Bad Girl, I know that you are probably not a real person and are instead some sort of terrible website spam that is sent to comment on random blogs in order to get people to check out your blog but please don't bring your terrible advertising to this blog...we don't want it.
I work for an internet company as well, i know it sucks, but please give a little more content to your post. The comments here are golden and you are selling yourself short. Unless of course you are talking about dunkin donuts and the community center making you feel good. Then I apologize.
But until I hear back I will assume that you are just a waste of internet space.
Yes, I am aware of the power we as admins wield, however at the present time I would really appreciate some mario and luigi super plumber skills as I am going through my family's shit...literally.
7 comments:
errrrr......ok???
Bad Girl, I know that you are probably not a real person and are instead some sort of terrible website spam that is sent to comment on random blogs in order to get people to check out your blog but please don't bring your terrible advertising to this blog...we don't want it.
I work for an internet company as well, i know it sucks, but please give a little more content to your post. The comments here are golden and you are selling yourself short. Unless of course you are talking about dunkin donuts and the community center making you feel good. Then I apologize.
But until I hear back I will assume that you are just a waste of internet space.
we have the "power" to remove that you know?
Yes, I am aware of the power we as admins wield, however at the present time I would really appreciate some mario and luigi super plumber skills as I am going through my family's shit...literally.
i
Estimado Jorge,
Bienvinido al Bloggy McBloggerson; caramba desde Argentin.
Soy el tradutor oficial deste blog y mi nombre es Juan Carlos..
Saludos en nombre de los McBloggeroson..
uhh... what the crap!!
Post a Comment