i always thought it was interesting that my usc uniform had white pants instead of yellow ones. also, sparky's dads penn state helmet had a lion decal on it instead of the plain white helmet that IS penn st.
the house does look weird.
trying to type and keep a dog off of the couch is fun. so far he's a pretty good one though.
I think i got that confused. You had a lion on your helmet and a dog on your couch? This is a new development, when will the spin-off blog start so that you can put up pictures and say how great it is raising a dog? What's the scoop?
Yes, that is Gretel in the "puffy coat". Hey aren't those back in style these days??? Neuza is also there with me. I want to take a picture this year with all of us in the same spots and let's compare?!!!!!
6 comments:
because I think I recognize that puffy coat of hers.
Awesome picture. It's so weird to see 407 without any bushes.
Excited for Thanksgiving in the Lou, although I will sadly not be able to join in the football festivities.
Oh my,
Is that Neuza next to Gretel's puffy coat? hihihihihihihi
i always thought it was interesting that my usc uniform had white pants instead of yellow ones. also, sparky's dads penn state helmet had a lion decal on it instead of the plain white helmet that IS penn st.
the house does look weird.
trying to type and keep a dog off of the couch is fun. so far he's a pretty good one though.
I think i got that confused. You had a lion on your helmet and a dog on your couch? This is a new development, when will the spin-off blog start so that you can put up pictures and say how great it is raising a dog? What's the scoop?
yes, I think that is Grets and Neuz...although that might be anna/neuta????
I also thought the sticker on the helmet was weird. I don't remember that part of the uniform, but pictures don't lie.
What is lion dog's name? will he/she/it eat Swiffer/Tessa over Thanksgiving?
Yes, that is Gretel in the "puffy coat". Hey aren't those back in style these days??? Neuza is also there with me. I want to take a picture this year with all of us in the same spots and let's compare?!!!!!
Post a Comment