Thursday, November 6, 2008

TMZ

Is my new favorite show, it's really funny. Neal has a sister named Gwynne.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first read this post i was shocked and had no idea what to say or how to respond. I was angry you "wasted" a post.

But then I "got it" and all I can say is: bravo sir! bravo!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'm dense and don't get it.....maybe someone will explain it to me tonight at El Agave, Ruben's new place.....

Anonymous said...

Next you will say that PEOPLE is your favorite magazine.

good to hear that you will be in the LOU for festivities.

I like HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Jo said...

Meanie. Haven't you heard that mediocre women do exceptional things?

Jer, I am the one that will not be in town for Thanksgiving day, but I'll be back in time for the shower on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Jo, glad you'll get to see Irene again. She is in a fun stage right now. have fun in FL...

Anonymous said...

how many kids does Neal's sister have now? doesn't she have like a whole football team or something? what is a whale warrior? how come I didn't have to teach my daughter to be a whiner? why does swiffer puke in the morning? why do adults love halloween? (obviously, dressing up and having a partying is the answers, but WHY is that the answer?)

Anonymous said...

...how does one have a "partying". Ki come?

Anonymous said...

So sad to hear you all talking about thanksgiving and the football that is sure to follow. we will be there in spirit. run the sri lanken midget and the tree play late in the game for me.

i take comfort in being as dense as los. what is tmz and how can these letters warrant two bravos and a ki come?

Anonymous said...

Red Barn it is all about Trade-Off decisions, you know that right....?

With the first real cold spell, coffe at the "Is" resumed last night and the Vests, Jsquare, and Robbie/Jenny (SP) came and we broke bread and drank coffee/miracle of Canna, however it was a bit sad as the Mcguertons were not there...:-(

Anonymous said...

MGW should be live in the huddle via cell phone for play calling and trash talking. Here's hoping it's a snow bowl. What will be the minimum age/height requirement for Carolina, Irene, Xavi et al to hide the ball under their shirt and run up the middle. From the pictures, though, Irene seems to be close to the required height. Carolina, not so much...she's pushing 8 pounds.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't so much the letters "TMZ" more the mocking of other blogs that earned it a double bravo.

I agree that sparky is going to be big enough to play in the game, possibly this year. I am going to have to have Roy Horton Jr. call his cousin "Sparky" when he goes to school and talks about how his cousin injured him during the football game. It sounds better to tell people that your cousin Sparky hit you, than your cousin Irene hit you.

Also a whale warrior is someone who dresses whales in armor and weapons and rides them into battle.

As false as that last statement is, it is just as odd as what the real answer is.