Friday, February 16, 2007

Being a Nerd

I am upping my coolness as of this post. This week has been a week of firsts. I started a myface page, I contributed to a blog, and I reached level 70, the peak, of World of Warcraft.

You might say, "Being a level 70 Druid on the Whisperwind Realm is not upping anything cool.
In fact I would say it is making you an even bigger nerd.", but you would be wrong. For it is quite the accomplishment. Have you braved the lands of Kalimdor, Lordareon, and Azeroth? Have you fought through Outland, and been through Hellfire Peninsula? Have you saved the
World of Warcraft? I think not.

You may joke, and make fun, but just remember when your internet goes down, when you can't check your precious blog, who will you call? The odds are you will call a World of Warcraft player. Just remember that the next time you check your e-mail, or post on your blog.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats on level 70. And I like that you're calling it myface.

It's good to see the blog taking off.

jar said...

...laughing uncontrollably at my computer...

jar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CXI said...

this is so cute jeff, i like it. you go save the world of warcraft and be the best cow you can be

Laura said...

Too funny. Although I am not into WoW, I am a gamer, a wife and a mom...weird huh? There are more of us out there than you know....dun, dun, dun.....lol. I have played, CS (counter strike), CSS (counter strike-source) and currently play BF2 and BF2142.

About that myface..hmm...what too say..other than, you can keep it..hehe. Good luck and great blog. :)

Anonymous said...

seeing that i clearly have no life now, i must agree with amie. joff for president
iwaszkowiec-obama '08

Anonymous said...

how do i get my name blue like all you veteran blognomaniacs. its already given me an inferiority complex