SCAN Reborn!!
I'm adding this to your montage: "I like to say blah...blah!"Happy Birthday, Jeff!
good one Rach!I remembered another one too...although Jon might be the only person to catch the reference:"Use caution and happy ending..."
I think that you all should get together and write a coffee table book filled with pictures of me and lots of my "joff-isms". You could call it "The Book of Joff".
I like that idea...we could actually have short chapters too that tell some of the stories of how/where/why this" Joffisms" came to be...what a grand idea?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm adding this to your montage:
"I like to say blah...blah!"
Happy Birthday, Jeff!
good one Rach!
I remembered another one too...although Jon might be the only person to catch the reference:
"Use caution and happy ending..."
I think that you all should get together and write a coffee table book filled with pictures of me and lots of my "joff-isms". You could call it "The Book of Joff".
I like that idea...
we could actually have short chapters too that tell some of the stories of how/where/why this" Joffisms" came to be...what a grand idea?!
Post a Comment