While Joff might feel that he is upping his coolness lately, I feel quite the opposite. I am sadly being pulled into the depths of nerdom. Let's take a look at some of my recent activities. Starting and contributing to a blog? Check. Setting up an ebay account and actually buying something through said account? Check. Reading the first Harry Potter book and starting on the second one? Check and check. I'm sinking into the quicksand of nerdiness. Someone needs to throw me a rope. It's too bad football season is so far away. Of course I bought a new wakeboard on ebay, which is actually pretty cool. However now I am being pulled into a bidding war over new bindings. Every time I turn on this computer I'm checking my stupid ebay first. It was a dagger to the heart tonight when I learned that I had been outbid. I'm formulating a bidding strategy because I still have a day and a half before the auction is up.
I guess it's good that I still lift weights, swim, run, and watch ESPN. And that I'm getting really excited for wakeboarding season. But if I become part of Joff's guild in the near future you guys have my permission to stage an intervention.
Step Into the Action with nbabox Stream Services
9 months ago
4 comments:
Your title and negativity suggest that this post could actually be published as a short addendum to the Series of Unfortunate Events. Welcome to Nerdom! It's great! You'll love it! I'm so proud of you!
Whoops. You're right. As you just pointed out, "The Slippery Slope" is already a title in the Series of Unfortunate Events.
Wow...you're farther gone than I thought.
you're going down...I hear Darth Vadar's Star Wars music starting in my head:
"...dun dun dun, dun. dun-dun. dun. dun-dun..."
(wow. how does one type that?!)
We are looking for a few good priests and warriors. There is a spot for you brother.
Post a Comment