my fall season is over. sort of. both the men and women have zero more games. This is good. I can now breathe. sort of. I still have to figure out off season schedules, procedures, scheduling for '08, eligibility/grades for existing players, RECRUIT, etc...but at least I don't have the demands of being in season. I will have a post or two of reflection regarding the season (exactly 1 win between both programs)...but that will have to wait. for now, I'm trying to relax a little bit.
my brother typed a comment that he "got bus" this past week. He forgot to type the "y". I found this funny and am moving to implement this saying as part of my vernacular. I'm "on the bus" or "off the bus" indicates the level of busyness in one's life.
try it. you will like it.
oh...one more thing. In honor of getting "off the bus" I made a small change...
8 comments:
Weird. Or not so weird. That could almost be Jon sitting there.
I am making a change too, but you all will have to wait to see those pics for a few more days.
Oh dear. I hope my brother Jeff isn't intending to regrow his pedo-stache. The first time was bad enough.
what is a "pedo-stache"?
let the upper lip growth runnith over. big L has got you all beat though. his top jaw hasnt seen the sun in 3 decades, which goes well with his 30 year old attire.
its a shame he knows nothing of mighty Movember.
you do look like jon a bit there, sans the receeding line and grizly adams beard. im wondering what is going on in your mind in this snapshot of "on the bus" life. it kinda looks like you just pooped a computer. are those oakleys. arnt soccer coaches supposed to wear suits. do your girls want to bend it like becks. how many white shoes are there these days on the college circut. where are your shin guards. you must lead by example. rodins thinker must have been watching girls futbol too.
good luck rebuilding/reloading. sounds like a good challenge ahead.
i think only european soccer coaches wear suits. it would be pretty funny if a soccer coach wore shinguards though. and white shoes. but i like white shoes. they're the new black shoes.
mustaches are a bad idea, though i have a feeling that they are on the way back. and i have long contended that the goatee is the mustache of our generatish. our kids will feel about goatees the way we do about mustaches. which is why i will never have a goatee again. and my beard isn't that grizzly. jeremy does have more hair than me though.
the bus metaphor is funny, especially because apparently my old coach used it in a speech to the Mizzou swim team last year and it became a massive source of jokes amongst the entire team. peters even put something about being "on the bus" on their t-shirts for big 12s.
i will definetely be off the bus next week. i will try not to kayak on any flooded rivers, but i can't make any promises.
Pedophile + Moustache = Pedo-stache
I have a picture if you need verification that this 'stache did in fact make the aforementioned brother look like a creepy pedophile. I think even he will admit it.
trundle (that is code so nobody knows who you are)-
thanks for clarifying...
and yes, I would love to see the creepy photo...
Post a Comment