Friday, November 2, 2007

Off the bus...for now, and to clarify





OK to clarify on the pedo-stache here is a pic. I agree if I saw myself in a white windowless van I would probably run too. But that was a good year ago, and I have not had the cajones to grow another one....until now.

So...that is the 2007 model. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I don't know how long it will stay, but it will absolutely be going out to dinner with us tonight, and it will play football in the morning. I would love to have it on Sunday morning....but I don't know how to justify it at a wedding, especially a nice one where moscacholli will not be served. Anyway, I will update you on the status soon. Stay off the bus.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a true movember contender wouldn't let a wedding stand in the way of stache...

thanks for visual evidence of the "pedo-"

I like the handlebar additions down the sides. your haircut gives you away as a "pretender" though. we need to work on that if you really want to be scary. or just wear a baseball hat backwards.

don't shave. I dare you.

Anonymous said...

i agree with my brother, don't shave it for the wedding. it's not your wedding. we should maybe consider a mullettlike haircut to accompany your movember addition.

Anonymous said...

H-O-T

Anonymous said...

im glad that youve decided to not shave your upper lip in the world wide attempt to bring more awareness to mens health issues. nothing screams a healthy man like a partially grown stache. its a noble cause. i hope people dont laugh at you whilst you actively become an activist. personally i think rolly fingers or the guys from myth busters (see previous web log commentary) need to be called out to get involved with this philanthrapudic event. its quite hypoglycemic and chill.

i agree with nebneb in that you do look quite hot. amie is one lucky lady. im wondering though, is the brown shirt you are wearing as an undershirt last years football jersy. if so, shame on you, you wear those colors proud. not to be hidden under some plain ol grey polo. i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Anonymous said...

Nothin screams "trailer lovin'" like what Geoff's cooking in the moustache oven! Just remember the longer you keep it one your face, the better Natural Light tastes and the more likely you are to be pulled over after driving past the elemntary school. I'm just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

yikes! egregious typing errors...my apologies.

Anonymous said...

If you look closely at the undershirt, you will notice that in both pictures it is the same shirt, although in the original "pedo-stache" it is just and outer shirt, and not an under shirt.