Mostly I just wanted to write "dump" alot.
Also, in honor of Jo's posting of a fantistic video about lists (see link at right side of page), I will also call this my dumptastic attempt at a blog-dump-list...or something:
1.) "Yes, I would like the entire store."
Shan and I went shopping today. It was Saturday. Cold. Raining. Apparently EVERY other person in Memphis had the same idea. The roads were terrible. Memphis drivers are horrendous as is and rain exponentially increases the badness. We were lucky to arrive home without any new dents in Homer. My favorite part of the excursion was entering a store with signs that read, "Entire Store 40% Off"...which got me thinking that I should tell the workers that I would indeed like to purchase the whole store. I was debating whether I should ask them how much it cost first or just fire away with my intentions to buy the store.
2.) One line means negative. Two lines mean positive.
Sorry my FACE is so big in this picture...but the word on the cup needs to be read. For those who haven't heard, that word will soon be a proper adjective to describe ME. pretty crazy. and fun. and exciting. and overwhelming. Shannon is due at the beginning of July. We are thrilled...call me if you want more details.
3.) I don't really have a third point, but I think lists necessitate a minimum of three things/points/numbers/kumquats/or whatevers...
4.) Questions:
-Will there be a snowbowl over the holidays? (i.e. do I need to pack "gear"?)
-What do J-squared still need off their christmas lists? (i.e. items that are affordable AND don't have to be ordered from timbucktu)
-Where are the missing Asterix/Obelix books?
-What is the "Gospel"?
-What is a Kumquat?
4 comments:
1. I don't know, must there be snow for a snowbowl?
2. I didn't see anything on their lists from Timbucktu... or that was affordable.
3. The man took them.
4. gospel- the story of Christ's life and teachings, esp. as contained in the first four books of the New Testament, namely Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
5. kumquat- a small, round or oblong citrus fruit having a sweet rind and acid pulp, used chiefly for preserves.
i believe a sleeveless underarmour tech t runs about $19.99, which is cheaper than a storm door or certain dvds that shall go unnamed. and many of the books and things on jojos list are even cheaper. someone that might get a discount at certain bookstores would be able to purchase said books for an even lower price.
i could use some new music too, i'm in a musical rut. so one could make a cd for me or get me an itunes card with some recommendations.
i thought the "gospel" means the "good news" which in turn means "repent, the kingdom of god is here" and we can discuss what that means some other day.
i don't think i've ever had a kumquat.
What a satisfying dump you took. I wish that your brothers would follow in your golden footsteps and deliver large dumps of their own.
i agree a list must have at least 3 bullet points, cause anybody can remember two things. which by the way was one of my first cds. quite good if you want to get a glimpse at the band before waiving cell phones at concerts ruined everyghing.
good luck getting any asterix out of 407 park charles blvd. im pretty sure there is a dimention in the basement binding them to the confines of what was once blue carpet. im always told that they are the funniest literature ever produced yet never allowed a glimpse. ive resolved myself to assume this to be true without any first hand knowlege.
i would be interested in a grass/snow bowl on saturday morn. the 29th i think. i take clyde down to the clayton high schools off campus track and field and he digs up all sorts of sports equipement that ive been eager to put to use. for instance i now have no less than 8 lacross balls. all we need are the sticks, pads, helmets, gloves, nets, and and opposing team. so lets play. i also have a slightly chewed genuine pure grain cows leather high school football. it would work fantastic at plinkoing down in the "throw the ball in the tree play". vicki tells me that in my absence she only dropped one pass and made an interception to boot, all her strutting around the house has made me feel a bit inferior. oh, i also have two left hand football gloves, so if anyone needs a left hand glove let me know.
Post a Comment