Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 guesses and first 2 don't count...

...who gave Sparky this kit?





we have no club loyalties and will wear any and all gear/kits given. but we love the brasil kit and will be hard pressed to support other nations...except for the USA...

(and we posted new pix at teamiwas)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon...thanks for the link to our ode to Carolina. I trust we'll get more sophisticated as she arrives. Babies and marriage and grandpas and the South Pacific...where ARE we?

Carlos said...

That first comment does not count and is not valid; therefore I consider it void and null; this is the oficial first comment....

Greeat kit and can't wait to see Irene wear it...Please note the 5 stars; does anybody know what it means?

Anonymous said...

specialagentdoubleo-JC...good point about comments not pertaining to posts being null and void. congrats on being the first to post yet again.

anyone who doesn't know what the 5 stars mean shouldn't be allowed to support, wear, pretend to support, or even look at someone supporting the yellow and blue.

(I love it that socks are included)

Anonymous said...

well...at least the FIRST comment should say something about the post...after that it is anyone's game...especially if MGW isn't flying.

Anonymous said...

that is a sharp kit, it might just be me but no uni looks as good as the yellow and blue.

as for completely unrelated comments and our guammish friend, i would like to take this opportunity to thank him and chaminade for ruining mass for me for all time. i attended a funeral mass yesterday and had to fight the urge to snicker at every "and also with you" and pspssspssspssspssssspsssssss (instead of tresspass in the lords prayer).

Carlos said...

Dreadlocks, it is not just yellow, it is "canary" yellow, i.e. "canarinho"

Anonymous said...

Here's the official 7th post. I am guessing that the 5 stars could mean:
a-all National team members are secretly marshalls in the Brazilian army
b-4 stars wasn't enough
c-the embroidery cost for 6 was too high
d-5 World Cup wins
e-"AAA" is actually a stakeholder of the National Team and is secretly advertising through team uni's

Anonymous said...

funny the 5 stars should come up. i was just explaining this to one of our uninformed pilots the other day. he likes biking and was all talking about the yellow, green, white and checkered jerseys of the tour de lamo so i chimed in with a little sports jersey trivia of my own. i think what i had to say was far more interesting than what he was babbleing about.

I still think its time for the blue and green to return. perhaps on the dark continent the curse will be reversed.

Anonymous said...

dreadlocks on white people = 30/70...30% of the time they look good...70% not so much.

my old boss used to call them "dreadknots"...I'm not sure if it was on purpose (like a pun) or that is what he really thought?! either way, that is what I call them now too.

also, I think MGW should post about "pilot conversation"...I would imagine one could probably write a book about pilot conversation etiquette, topics, time frames, dos, donts...and I also imagine what it would be like to be stuck with someone like "Andy" from the OFFICE...good times.

Carlos said...

I'm all in favor of "Pilot Conversations"... I think it'd be very revealling, to find out that hundreds,sorry millions, of people put their lives in these blokes' hands everyday....

In in favor, say aye...

Agent JC 00