I am not saying that BLOGGY is as BIG as ESPN, but our little network is expanding...and I'm happy to partake in the expansion.
mostly set up for picture page viewing pleasures, but also following all rules of parent etiquette these days that state you MUST set up a BLOG chronicling every poop, sneeze, smile, and wink that your baby performs, we HAVE A BLOG...check it out and enjoy the pictures.
the launch might be premature, as we're still figuring templates, colors, fonts, etc...so things may change, but the people have spoken and they want pix of our baby girl...so go check out:
team iwaszkowiec
(I will still be partaking in BLOGGY but felt I couldn't inundate with baby pix, shenanigans, or tom foolery)
LASTLY, ALSO wanted to give a shout out to my sister! We are so excited for her...very proud...and very sad she will be so far away. oh well, she will be rich and can fly home to see the little ones whenever she wants! well done sis...
6 comments:
Wait a minute, i am slow....Where is Rachel going anyways. I need to know, I secretly stalk her life and live vicariously through her! Please fill me in.
Baby Momma of Baby Girl #2 - Coming Soon Under October Moon. Sorry I went to far and sorry you had to live through that.
I passed my boards and accepted a job in Seattle! Kind of a terrifying and exciting dream come true (much like impending parenthood, I imagine). Will be moving up there sometime in August. To make it easier for you all to live vicariously through me, I am planning on adding another blog to the ever-expanding iNetwork.
I can't belive my Petunia Clark is going to enter the blogging worl...I might have re-consider my decision to disengage and remove my blog as I want to be in the network...it is important to my work as "Agent 00"...
I used to be in the blogging world of xanga, long before the creation of Bloggy and it's many derivatives. But I mostly ended up writing posts when I was sad or pissed off, so it was pretty depressing. Definitely cathartic, though.
yeah rach!! the west coast will suck you in. be careful. youll have to give tuton a ring. he works right across from the rei building. if you ever want to know where to get the best deals on tacos or where the coldest drinking fountin in the city is, hes your man.
say hello to mc dreamy for me.
note: some of what was placed on sparky and them should have been targeted for the bloggy audience. the first of many crossing of the streams on this ever expanding empire youve created. wonder if the ocho had this problem in its early days.
the crossing of streams is intentional. we're trying to drive traffic to all our channels on the network.
Post a Comment